Terms & Conditions
Cantik Bali Villas ("CBV") is a website operated by the Online Booking Group Pty Ltd, an Australian Company based in Sydney, Australia with ABN number: 78 137 698 198. All villas listed on CBV are offered for short term furnished holiday rental from their Owner or their legal representative (the "Owner") to the renter (the "Client") under the following Terms & Conditions. Please note that some villas will also have their own Villa Specific Rental Conditions, available on the villa page on CBV. CBV acts as an agent for the Owner and CBV provides an online platform through which Owners can advertise their villas for rental. The agreement between CBV and the Client is only valid once either a deposit or full payment is received from the client either by credit card or by bank transfer and the booking has been confirmed by CBV to the Client.
When the Client makes a booking through CBV either online, by phone or by email and/or ticks the "I agree" box next to the "Terms and Conditions" on the CBV booking form, the Client accepts all these Terms and Conditions and confirms that he or she is authorised to do so on behalf of all other guests named on the booking form and/or all guests that would be occupying the villa during any time of the rental period. This forms a contract between CBV and the Client and in turn a contract between the Client and the Owner.
- All prices quoted on CBV are in AUD, unless stated otherwise.
- All prices are fully inclusive of all taxes in Bali and are inclusive of all the extras (breakfast, transfers, free wifi etc) stated on the Booking Confirmation Voucher. The Client is advised to check the inclusions carefully as not all villas offer the same inclusions and each villa may offer various different rates with different inclusions.
- The prices are subject to change daily due to either the fluctuation in the exchange rate and/or if the Owner decides to alter the rates. CBV is not responsible if the Client misses out on a low rate that was previously advertised.
- CBV has direct contracts with the Owners and as such can guarantee the best price at the time of the booking. CBV cannot provide this Guarantee once the booking has been confirmed as there will be occasions when the Owner may reduce the price for last minute deals or simply to boast up occupancy.
The conditions of CBV's Best Price Guarantee are listed here:
- The lower price is available to book online with another website and is still available when CBV checks.
- The lower price is for the same villa with same conditions: exact same villa, same room type, same number of guests, same check-in and check-out dates, is inclusive of all local taxes and service charges in Bali, same cancellation policy, same inclusions as offered by CBV with its rate - example breakfast, airport transfers, massages, chauffeur driver car
- All prices on CBV include all local taxes and there are no credit card fees. If the competitor's advertised rates are not inclusive of these fees and charges, then they will be added on when the final rates are compared.
CBV will be unable to offer its Best Price Guarantee if:
- The Client finds a cheaper price on another online website that runs an exclusive special promotion such as last minute deals, Flash deals, special discount promotion after the Client has already booked with CBV.
- If the lower rate is on a "Group Buying site", such as Groupon, Scoopon, Deals.com, etc
- The rates are part of a package deal combined with airfares and/or other land transport
- Or if the Clients receives a better rate through or in combination with Membership rates, Corporate Discount rates, Frequent stay rewards, Loyalty points redemption, Other 'reward' type programs or special promotions of the villa and any organization with rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public
AMENDMENTS or CANCELLATIONS BY THE CLIENT
- The client must request any changes or cancellations in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must clearly state the Booking number. CBV will make every effort to accommodate any requests for amendments but the ultimate decision would be made by the villas.
- The cancellation policy varies from villa to villa and CBV strictly adheres to the policy of the villas. The villa's cancellation policy is revealed by hovering over the "?" where it says "Cancellation Policy" on the booking form.
- When the Client makes a booking through CBV either online, by phone or by email and/or ticks the "I agree" box next to the "Terms and Conditions" on the CBV booking form, the Client accepts the Cancellation Policy on behalf of all guests.
- The Cancellation Policy of the villa will also be clearly mentioned on the Booking Confirmation Voucher with specific dates and cancellation charges that apply.
- Non-refundable rates are what they say – Non-refundable. The Client accepts that once a villa is booked using a Non-Refundable rate, there is no refund if the booking is cancelled, amended to a shorter period of stay or if there is a no show.
- Refund requests for cancellations/early check-out requests after the client has checked into the villa is at the sole discretion of the Owner.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process from the time the amendment or cancellation was accepted in writing by CBV.
AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS BY THE OWNER/CBV
- There are rare cases where an advertised service for the villa, for example the availability of a sauna within the villa complex, or complimentary use of bicycles, or free shuttle service, etc may be withdrawn or is no longer available. CBV will endeavour to do its best to advice the Client as soon as possible if there are any changes to the villa from the description on CBV since the booking was confirmed.
- Although unlikely, however in the event that the booked villa has suddenly become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances such as excessive rain and flooding, plumbing or electricity problems, then CBV reserves the right to substitute different accommodation to that booked by the Client of a similar or equivalent standard. The Client has either the option of accepting the alternative accommodation offered by CBV (for the avoidance of doubt where the alternative accommodation has a lower price than the amount that the Client has paid then CBV will refund the difference and where the alternative is of a higher price than that the Client has paid then CBV reserves the right to charge the Client the difference between that amount and the increased price) or the Client has the option of cancelling their rental and the CBV will refund the full amount paid.
CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
- The maximum number of guests in the villa cannot exceed the number of guests that are stated on the Booking Confirmation Voucher and that the Client has paid for. The Owner reserves the right to refuse service to any guests that exceed the number of guests on the Booking Voucher unless an arrangement is reached between the Owner and the Client for additional charges.
- The Accommodation is provided for the sole purpose of holiday rental and any commercial use of the Villa is strictly forbidden. The Client certifies that he is renting the Villa for the purpose of holiday rental only and under no circumstances may he establish residence at that address.
- The Client agrees not to engage in any illegal, illicit, immoral or business-related activity while occupying the Villa.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Villa and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Client agrees to lock villa's windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. It is forbidden to fix objects to the walls and to displace furniture and appliances. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not permitted in the Villa unless authorised in writing by the Owner or CBV.
- The Client must respect the rules and regulations applicable to the Villa in which his accommodation is situated: he must not be the source of excessive noise or other disruption, which might disturb neighbours, and he must respect regulations concerning the use of the communal areas of any complex building.
- By prior appointment (or immediately in case of emergency), the Owner reserves the right to enter the premises at any time to ensure essential maintenance and security.
- Neither the Owner nor CBV shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with your scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, traffic, animals or neighbours.
- Bali is going through a tremendous development right now and there are many new construction sites all over Bali. While CBV makes every effort to update any nearby construction sites on its villa description pages, there will be instances where CBV has missed a particular construction or the construction may have commenced after the Client booked the villa. CBV will do its best to inform the Client as soon as CBV is made aware of the construction and will offer to find a suitable alternative villa for the Client if that is what they request.
- CBV and the Owner assume no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or the acts of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers to or from their villa. Transportation is supplied by providers who operate independently of CBV.
- CBV and the Owner shall not be liable to the Client for any injury, loss of limb or life of the Client, any member of the Client's party, or any visitors of the Client to the Villa during the rental period. It is a specific condition of these Terms & Conditions that the Client confirms that he and all members of his party have sufficient medical insurance cover, personal injury and personal liability insurance for the duration of their stay at the Villa.
- The Client acknowledges that the use of the some facilities, including but not limited to the swimming pool, terraces and stairs, and of furnishings and appliances, particularly those in the kitchen and bathroom, may prove dangerous. The Client and those accompanying him are fully responsible for taking all necessary precautions before using any facility, appliance or equipment they are not familiar with. CBV and the Owner and his representative accept no responsibility to Client for any injury of whatever sort as a result of use of such facilities. It is the Client's responsibility to take all necessary precautions to avoid any accident involving himself or members of his party.
CBV are committed to offering you the best holiday accommodation available. However, should the Client have a cause for complaint whilst at the villa, then the Client should contact CBV immediately by phone or email.
Most complaints can be resolved by the Owner or the villa staff except where circumstance are beyond their control.
Please note that there is very little that can be done if the Client does not contact CBV whilst he is at the villa and only raises his complaint to CBV once he has returned home. In such circumstances CBV shall not be liable for any compensation or refund.
Any violation of the above Terms and Conditions will lead to immediate termination of the rental 24 hours following a formal notice to cease such violation. In such case, the Client will be required to vacate the premises immediately and with no compensation whatsoever.